If you want to encourage introspection and creative writing among children, the best thing to do is to introduce them to journaling. While they can start out with blank journals, nowadays, there are several guided journals that they can use. Whether they do it daily, weekly or once in a while, journaling will give them a sense of accomplishment. The best part is that some of these journals feature a lock and key to keep all their stuff private.
5 Best-Selling Journals for Kids with Lock and Key
Table of Contents
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Journals for Kids with Lock and Key
- horse diary: peaceable kingdom presents this wild horse diary! your private thoughts will be safe in this lock and key journal which features a brown horse galloping through a red flower field.
- details: these diaries measure 5.5” wide x 6.25” high. for ages 6 years old and up. comes with 104 double-sided lined pages and lock and key. use your pen or pencil to draw in this cute, little, secret book!
- journals unlock young minds: keeping a diary can be an enriching, fun, and relaxing activity for kids. it fosters a safe place for self expression, creation and exploration of new ideas. write on!
- endless possibilities: any child can use this journal notebook however they’d like, whether they want to write their secretive thoughts, sketch some doodles, insert fun photos, or get friends’ autographs.
- classroom education: journal writing it a great educational learning tool for boys and girls as teachers teach kids about vocabulary and writing. journals are a teaching aid that youth use to study and learn in class.
If you choose this journal one thing is for sure- you’ll be happy with the purchase. Suitable for any kid, this journal will ensure that their private thoughts are kept safe under a lock and key. Peaceable Kingdom Wild Horse is ideal for children who are 5 years and above and comes with 104 double-lined pages.
Since it has endless possibilities, any child can use it. Whether they want to draw, insert some photos or write their thoughts they can basically use it the way they want. It’s, therefore, one of the best learning tools for kids out there. If your kid loves horses then it’s the perfect gift to give them.
- for ages 8 years and up
- journal measures 6.5 x 5.75 inches
- 200 pages to write, sketch, doodle, and record memories and special thoughts on.
- comes with lock and key
- features a unique foiled spine and cover
Measuring 6.5 by 5.75 inches, this journal for kids with lock and key is perhaps one of the best. It has over 200 pages that they can use to sketch, write, and record their memories. Also, it comes with a lock and key and awesome filed spine and cover to ensure that all their thoughts are kept secret.
This journal can make the best gift for a child who loves robots. It also has a great concept hence will give the child the opportunity to start journaling when they are still young. Good for young children, if you buy them this journal they’ll definitely be happy for owning their first journal.
- children love to have a special diary where they can write thoughts, doodles, secrets and wishes! this fun diary is the perfect book to set the mood for writing fun and happy ideas write or draw all of those special thoughts on the 104 double-sided colorful lined pages then safely keep those precious rememberances safely under lock and key diary measures approximately 5.5" wide x 6.25" high; for ages 5 years and older
If there is something that children love then it’s a special diary. With a journal such as this, they can draw or even write all their thoughts the way they like. Once they are done they can keep their private thoughts under lock and key so that no one accesses them.
As a fun diary, it’s one of those journals that you can buy for your kid, niece or cousin and they’ll fall in love with it immediately. Apart from setting for them the perfect mood for writing, it features happy ideas that they can use with a lot of ease. Since there are two keys for the lock, they don’t have to worry about losing the keys.
Since most children love Harry Potter, this journal can be the perfect gift for them. This journal can be described as a cute notebook with a lock and everything that you need in a journal. With this journal they can write their thoughts, notes, secrets, doodles, and even wishes. To ensure that they have more fun, they can use the invisible ink pen to write a note that can only be seen when they shine the line from the pen.
Officially licensed and produced Harry Potter artwork, this unique journal also features 108 double side pages, a lock with two keys, and an invisible ink pen. If your kid is reluctant to write, this diary will encourage them to practice their grammar skills without fear. Once they are done they can keep it way under lock.
- material: sequin cover & 60lb/90gsm paper, inner pages: horizontal line writing paper 78 sheets(156 pages), dimension: 8.5” x 5.5” x 0.8”, perfect a5/half letter size notebook for easily carry and store.
- magic reversible sequins cover: flipping the sequins, the rainbow unicorn cover will change to silver unicorn cover. kids can create different patterns, letters, numbers by flipping sequins, it can inspire their creativity and make them love writing.
- padlock & bookmark design: a lock can keep your secrets safe and keep out unwanted intruders. every notebook comes with 2 keys just in case, if you lose one, the other will help you open the diary. a string inside as a bookmark which helps you quickly find the right page where you left off.
- the best partner & recorder: kids always hope to have a special journal to write their thoughts, their dreams, and their secrets. this cute locked unicorn diary is the best partner and recorder for every kids, they can write all their stories, all their emotions in it.
- photo corners as free gift: each sequin journal comes with 1 sheet [102 count] multi-color self-adhesive photo mounting corner. and this makes you can mount 25~50 photos in your diary. suitable for mounting all kinds of photos, cards, artworks, pictures, etc. easy to take out photos without any damage. great choice to diy your journal.
As one of the best gifts for kids, this journal will provide the kids with space where they can express their emotions and just be themselves. Featuring a rainbow unicorn cover, they can use it to create different letters, patterns, and numbers by flipping the sequins. This will, in turn, boost their creativity and motivate them to write more.
This journal also has a bookmark design and a lock that they can use to keep all their secrets safe. More so, it comes with two keys so that if they lose one, they don’t have to worry. Overall it’s ideal for writing and keeping all those photos, cards, artworks, and pictures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Journaling is quite beneficial to kids in a number of ways. Here are some of the most important benefits of journaling for kids
– Journaling can encourage him to read and write with fluency.
– It can allow them to practice using new words and vocabularies
– It can encourage him to explore his feelings, thoughts, and opinions in a better way.
– Journaling can boost his confidence.
Well, a journal with lock and key will provide him with enough security to keep those prying eyes from swiping his or her ideas and digging into his private life.
– They are quite easy to use.
– Once they are done they can keep the journals away
– Most of them come with spare keys.
– They are sturdy
– The right supplies such as pens, notebook, apps, and journal.
– The right time. He must set aside some time to journal
– Motivation. He must be motivated to journal
– Write about their favorite foods
– Write about the country he’d love to visit and why
– Outline how his or her teachers would describe him.
– Write about the time when he helped their friend out
– Describe some of their heroes
– Write about education and how it can impact his future life.
– Describe how he treats someone he doesn’t like
It’s obvious that the more children write the more they’ll want to do it. Since reading and writing are intertwined, journaling can significantly help kids to improve their vocabulary and grammar skills. You, therefore, need to start your kids with basic journal entries and watch them improve over time. If you are unsure you can try out the above journals. The good thing is that these journals feature a lock and key that will keep all their writings private.